It’s been a while I never blog, the major reason I don’t blog is that of my skin condition is getting worse. I’ve been struggling in acne/comedones for a year and it still unstable to do skincare review.
In this year of time, I’ve tried to use a lot of acne product, skin laser or peeling to cure my skin but it seems not much improvement on my skin. The doctor suggests me no to do anything on my skin (she is asking me to stop using fancy skincare) and focusing on basic skincare routine, which goes to Cleanse, Tone, Serum, Moist and Mask (and sunscreen for protection on daytime) by only using all the gentle skincare range.
And this is how Exuviance Calming Serum works…
Exuviance Calming Serum has changed my skin!
I’ve been using Exuviance Calming Serum for more than two weeks time. I am proud to say the product has instantly changed and calm my redness/acne skin! Now my skin has been calm for more than two weeks time!! (Hooray!)
First time ever, my skin has never calm/stable for this long period of time!
I’ll still continue to review this product until my next menstrual cycle. That is always acne bumps under my skin during my pre-period. Hopefully, the product can overcome the period!
- This milky serum reduces redness and restores calm to sensitive skin for a calmer complexion.
- PHA/ TriPeptide helps reduce the appearance of flushing and strengthen skinPHAs (Polyhydroxy acids), is a third-generation of peeling ingredient that is just as effective, but less irritating than AHAs and BHAs. They promote a mild peeling by acting at a top surface level to smooth skin and improve overall tone. PHAs are also known for attracting moisture to prevent skin moisture loss while effectively exfoliating. PHAs have various skin benefits. They can be found in a number of formulas, ranging from masks to toners, all focusing on the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and gently exfoliating features of the acids. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8 helps to prevent and soothe inflammation in the irritated skin. After the certain time of using the product, you can see the improvement of the skin condition as well as giving it a smoother appearance.
- Willow Herb neutralizes damaging UV-induced oxidation and then joins forces with an innovative TriPeptide to help interrupt the inflammation cascade, reducing the appearance of flushing on your skin.
- Targets 4 underlying causes of redness, restoring calm to sensitive, rosacea-prone skin
These are my progress photos! I am obsessed to do extraction myself. So everytime after I done my extraction, my face will turn super red and also a lot of scaring.
It has a very good improvement from 10.6.2018 to 22.6.2018! I am so happy with it!
Indication: Acne/Rosacea, Dry Skin, Menopause, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Pigmentation, Post Procedure, Sensitive Skin
How I Used
Used after my toner. I am oily/combination skin, I only use 1/2 pump for the whole face.
I will always apply the serum on redness part on my face, then massage in the circular motion to the entire face.
- Creamy yet lightweight
- Reduces redness instantly
- Smells good
- Softens & soothes skin
- Easily absorb into the skin
Price: MYR294.50 on the official website
(Original Price: MYR 310.00)
Overall rating: ★★★★
Where to buy: Registered salon and official website
Enjoy additional 5% discount with my Promo Code: AERISK5 at www.exuviance.com.my
Thought of the product:
Overall is great to use!
Highly recommended to sensitive/acne/redness skin!
The unexpected result on me! But the product is quite pricey…
Definitely will repeat purchase the product!
Exuvaince Official Page
SHARING IS CARING
– Exuviance June Giveaway –
Exuviance Malaysia is now giving away prize worth up to RM60, 000!!!!
Don’t you guys feeling excited?
Follow the simple steps and get our awesome gift!
Fill in personal details at
Free deluxe size product will arrive at your doorstep!
Giveaway Duration: 1st June 2018 to 31st June 2018
Share the joy with your friends now!
• Terms & Conditions Apply • While Stock Last