Working out is kinda trend recently. Everyone want to ‘looks good’ when you have your #ootd! And I would like to have my #ootd during my workout too!
Everytime when I have my workout it sweat me a lot, especially on cardio workout. Honestly I don’t sweat a lot but after cardio, it’s really sweat me out! lol
|Choosing a right sportswear is very important because it can absorb the sweat faster and move more freely with your body.
I prefer light and tighter wear when I workout like the picture on your left!
Today I would like to share you and review a newly sportswear from Sloggi. They have this new collection called Sloggi BE ACTIVE which features tops and bottoms made of breathable and quick dry material!
It also designed with fun and bright contrasting colour combinations that are fit for fashion and fun!
Sloggi BE ACTIVE Collection comes with two distinct design and style:
- Y-back design with the easy on and off hook eye
- A modified racer back to prevent shoulder slippage as well as enhance comfort in movement along with removable pads, plus hook and eye closure
Both bra top styles feature full cup coverage for more stability. The bra top styles come with matching hipsters cut for both comfort and movement and sleek fit under any kind of active wear or other outerwear.
So me and my friend Jiayeen was taking the challenge to HOT PILATE at Urban Spring Bangsar!! And we’re going to test it out the quick dry-ness of the material!
Honestly, this is my first try on Hot Pilate… My first experience to do Yoga in the 40°C room..
Urban Spring Hot pilates is a mat based sequence of exercises performed in a studio which heated at 38°C to 40°C. They are combining the Pilate principles with head to cover the stretch, cardio and toning to build strong and sculpted body. The heat helps to warm up muscles, allows for a deeper stretch and detoxifies the body through the release of toxins in sweat.
You can try to do Hot Pilate if you like to workout to sweat a lot but not to have big movement. Yoga always looks simple from the outside but tough like mad when you’re in there! lol
After the sweatful hot yoga….
I personally like the full cup coverage for the bra top. This is one of my concern when I purchasing the sports bra. As you know my cup size is not small so I really need a ‘stabilizer’ in the sports bra. Surprisingly, this collection has NO WIRING in the bra top but hold your chest in the nice position!
I did sweat a lot on the Hot Pilate session, but I don’t really feel the wetness in my clothes. It is amazing! I can still go for the next workout!
When I got the sportsbra, the sales girl told me that they have this on off hook design, I am kinda curious about this ‘function’. But after fitting and actual workout try out, it told the different! Get the right size of sportswear it helps on your workout too!
Let’s makes it simple on this review:
- Get Free 3 classes trial voucher at Urban Spring worth RM195 with 3 + 1 Sloggi regular priced bras purchased.
- Free Fitness Tracker worth RM359 with 5 + 2 Sloggi regular-priced bras purchases.*While stock last. Terms & conditions apply.
- EXTENDED PROMO: BE ACTIVE Challenge
For customer who bought 5+2 promotion, it will be given a Sloggi pedomoter for her to track her steps and be rewarded by her steps taken within a month! The challenge starts from 18 July – 31 August 2016.
How to participate ‘BE ACTIVE Challenge?
• Track steps using Sloggi’s pedomoter
• Flash your steps reading from the DayDay Band app together with your Sloggi pedometer at any Sloggi counter to redeem vouchers or to enter the Holiday Grand Draw.
• Fill in particulars if you are entitled for the Holiday Grand Draw.
• Step recorded after 31 Aug 2016 will not be eligible
• Vouchers must be redeemed by 15 September 2016.
Sloggi is now available at Triumph online store! Click the link below to find out more:
For more information and promotion:
Urban Spring @ Bangsar
Contact: 03-2095 3998
Address: 57-1, Jalan Bangkung, Bukit Bandaraya, Bangsar
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Facebook: Urban Spring Pilates – Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
See you at the next post! :B