HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Time flies! It’s end of the year! I know you guys would have a lots of party and celebration on going! In the last day of the year, I would like to share you my sparkling golden festival makeup look for you!
It is very easy to do! To make the makeup ‘SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND’ you need to add on GLITTERS!!
- Laneige Lip Mask
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (Hydrating)
- MAC Cosmetics PRO Longwear Paint Pot
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Beautyblender Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Pact
- Cycber Colors 24 hour Eyebrow Pencil
- DAISO Safety Razor Blades
- Morphebrushes 35K Eyeshadow Palette
- [Brushes] Morphebrushes Professional Brush Set
- Double Eyelid Lace
- [Brushes] Real Techniques Starter Set
- Tarte Color Wheel Amazonian Clay Blush Palette
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Lancome Grandiose Liner (Black)
- Duo Eyelash Glue Eyelash
- MAC Cosmetics Haute & Naughty Waterproof Lash
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Lip
- MaryKay Gel-Semi Lipstick (Rich Truffle)
- DAISO Gold & Silver Glitter mix with Glycerin
Options of getting glitter for this makeup look:
- Nail art glitter
*To avoid close to your eyes
- Body paint gel
- MAC 3D Glitter pigment
- or any glitter for cosmetics uses.
Here are some steps of the way I mixing & create my own glitter pigment!
DIY Glitter Gel
- Get your glitter pigment
*I bought it from DAISO
- Buy a bottle of GLYCERIN from any pharmacy
*Suggested to buy those glycerin for baby use. It’s safe to use on our skin and eyelid too
- Mix your glitter and glycerin with 4 : 1
*Can adjust the amount of glycerin but not too much. Avoid to have too liquidy glitter
- Use brush to pick some glitter and TAP on your skin
- and DONE!
The New Year!!! Give this year an exceptional and excellent begin with every one of the festivals and extraordinary vitality. I hope it helps you to SPARK in your new year party!
Thanks for watching and reading! See you in my next post! :B